- Robust faces resistant to deflection at high pressures and temperatures.
- Very Low Emission tandem design.
- Flow inducer per API plan 52.
- Low friction face geometry.
- Can apply quench.
- Compact construction for easy retrofit to smaller pumps.
- No Spark carbon throttle bushing to restrict process flow to atmosphere.
- Self aligning design on both primary and secondary faces.
- Temperature/Pressure Max:
- -40 to 175°F @ 450 to 510 psi
- -176 to 265°F @ 400 to 450 psi
- -265 to 350°F @ 320 to 400 psi
- -350 to 482°F up to 320 psi
- Clean, Low density high pressure hydrocarbons
- Propane-butane, Ethanol, Acetone, ethylene hydrocarbons
- Oil Refining
- Operates with API 682 plan: 11/52, 11/53, 12/52, 12/53, 53a,b,c & 54 piping plans
- Designed according to API 682 Type A, category 2 or 3, arrangement 2CW-CW or 3CW-FB.
- Metal Parts: 316SS or Hastelloy C
- Seal Faces: Antimony Impregnated Carbon Graphite, Silicon Carbide, Tungsten Carbide
- Elastomers: FKM, EPDM, FFKM
- Springs: Hastelloy C