Single balanced Cartridge Seal Conforming to API 682 designed for moderate slurries.
- Robust faces resistant to abrasives.
- Monolithic faces resist deflection at high pressures and temperatures.
- Self aligning face design as standard.
- Flush and quench/drain ports.
- Springs out of media.
- Pressure Max: 600psi (40 Bar)
- Temperature Max: 360F (180C)
- Crude oil
- Hydrocarbons with contaminants/abrasives
- Oil Refining
- Operates with API 11/61, 11/62, 12/61, 12/62, 13/61, 13/62 piping plans.
- Designed according to API 682 Type A, category 2 or 3, arrangement 1CW-FL
- Metal Parts: 316SS or Hastelloy C
- Seal Faces: Antimony Impregnated Carbon Graphite, Silicon Carbide, Tungsten Carbide, Resin Impregnated Carbon graphite,
- Elastomers: FKM, FFKM, FKM/PTFE
- Springs: Hastelloy C