Dual Cartridge Seal conforming to API 682 designed for moderate slurries.
- Robust faces resistant to abrasives.
- Monolithic faces resistant to deflection at high pressures and temperatures.
- Very Low Emission tandem design.
- Quench and drain, Flush ports.
- Self aligning face design as standard
- Springs out of process media
- Temperature/Pressure Max: 360F (180C): 600 psig (40 bar)
- Speed, Max: 4000 fpm (20 m/s)
- Crude oil
- Hydrocarbons with contaminants/abrasives.
- Oil refining
- Operates with API 11/52, 11/53a, 12/52, 12/53a, 13/53a, 53b, 53c & 54 piping plans.
- Designed according to API 682 Type A, category 2 or 3, arrangement 2CW-CW or 3CW-FB.
- Metal Parts: 316SS or Hastelloy C
- Seal Faces: Antimony Impregnated Carbon Graphite, Silicon Carbide, Tungsten Carbide, Resin Impregnated Carbon Graphite
- Elastomers: FKM, FFKM, FKM/PTFE
- Springs: Hastelloy C